Enter TENGA Online Store

Sunday, August 29, 2010

The real sexual pleasure by TENGA is more than just realism


TENGA offers sexual pleasure unlike other sex toys because every Tenga is made to maximise your sexual pleasure.


Let's not kid ourselves... pleasure IS important. Sex for the sake of procreating is just an excuse for the naive. Sex is one of the most pleasurable activity you can experience with someone special, or alone.


Sex makes us feel loved all over again, release tensions, helps us to sleep better, connect with the other person, and allows us to indulge in our fantasy, estascy, or alternative reality.


Tenga is made with that sole purpose of giving pleasure. Nothing else matters except for the aesthetic design to make them look stylish, cool and ultra discreet.


Remember that each invention at Tenga is the result of lots of experimentations and a good understanding of the male anatomy, and the desire to create a worldclass product so as not to let the many fans down. See http://www.facebook.com/wwwtengatangocom


Tenga is also responsible for allowing some men the pleasure they have longed for so long but are not getting enough, or wants to spice things up in the bedroom when their spouse or partner have ran out of ideas.


One happy shopper remarked in an email to us last week: "your deep throat cup reminds me of my first blowjob with my ex. My current partner does nothing like that. I look forward to try the rest of your Tenga products."


Another wrote: "I have the most wonderful orgasms - yes 4 in fact within 36 hours. Now my d*ck is sore but I want one more go with my Fliphole before I go to work."


Tenga allow you to enjoy sensual experience you can only dream of but now they are possible.


All you need now is some quality solo time all by yourself. Wink!



Stumble Upon Toolbar